- DecoColor® 200 -orange, light blue, blue, black
- DecoColor® Remover
- Ceramic bowl - square or circular
- Paper towel
1 hr 30 min
- Wash Bowl with soap and water to rid of any dust or fingerprints. Let it dry
- Starting at the top, with a pencil, lightly draw a 1" x 1/4"
rectangle and go around the whole bowl. You might have to adjust the
size of the rectangle to fit the bowl. Repeat pattern going down the
bowl. Up to four rectangles down.
- Starting at the top fill in one rectangle Blue and the one next to it in light blue. Alternate the colors going around the top. Let it dry before going to next row.
- Go the the next row and fill in the Orange under the light
blue. Skip every other one with the orange. Repeat orange color for the
next row down. Fill orange under a white space. This should look like a
checker board pattern.
- For the last row, repeat the blue and light blue pattern. Make sure
that they are the alternate colors on top. So if blue is on top then
light blue should be on bottom.