MATERIALSMarvy Uchida Supplies:
- Clever Lever Silhouette and Embossing Craft Punch (SE-S01 Butterfly)
- Clever Lever Embossing Craft Punch (LV-GCP119 Carnation)
- Paper Trimming Buddy
- Light pink, dark pink (12x12), and dark brown (scalloped circle) cardstock—Bazzill
- Striped and circle patterned paper—Kaisercraft
- “beautiful” rub-on—Imaginisce
- Cream alphabet letters—American Crafts
Brown brads—Karen Foster
- Colorbox chalk ink (Chestnut)—Clearsnap
- Premium Craft Glue—Helmar Adhesives
- Cut off ¼ of Brown scalloped circle, and glue remaining portion of circle on left side of light pink cardstock base.
Glue ½” strip of striped patterned paper 1½” from right side of cardstock base.
- Glue 3¼” strip of circle patterned paper along left side of striped paper strip.
- Darken edges of photo using chalk ink pad and allow to dry completely. Glue photo to Page, layering over paper strips.
- Punch 3 dark pink, 2 cream, and 1 brown carnation using Embossing
Punch. Layer flowers as shown and glue together. Add brads to centers
of cream/pink flowers. Glue layered flowers to left of photo, with
pink/brown flower in center.
Punch 2 cream and 1dark pink butterflies using Silhouette and Embossing
Punch. Glue one cream butterfly to center of pink/brown flower, and
remaining butterflies to bottom left of brown scalloped circle.
- Add letter stickers and rub-on to form title to left of photo.