- DecoColor® paint marker item #200 - Orange, black, light green, white, and light blue.
- DecoColor® Remover
- Glass fish bowl
- Rocks or glass marbles
- Golden Pothos, Devil's ivy or any plant that does well hydroponically
- Print out pattern.
- Wipe Bowl clean making sure there are no finger prints or dust.
- Cut out Fishes. Position fish and tape on the inside of the bowl with the outline facing out. This will be your outline and guide.
- Start painting the fish on the out side of the bowl. Start with orange.
- Add a white dot to the eye ares and let it dry. Then add a black dot for the eye.
- Outline the fish with black and also add the gills and fin lines.
- Draw the seaweed with the light green. Just make intertwining wavy mark.
- Use the light blue to make bubbles coming out of the fishes mouth.
- Fill it 1/3 of the way with rocks or glass marbles.
- Then fill it with water. Add Golden Pothos cutting into the bowl.