- Marvy® Opaque Stix,-Silver, White, Black, Blue
- Recycled CD
- Cardstock, lime, white
- 1" Alphabet stencil
- Decorative edged scissors- corkscrew
- Embossing label maker and black tape
- Black and White gingham ribbon- 1/4 ~ 1/2 yard
- Paper Glue- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue, Beacon Adhesives®
All measurements are in inches.
- Cut white cardstock to 4 3⁄4" x 5".Set aside scraps. Cut lime
cardstock to one 2 1⁄2" x 5, and one 4 1⁄2" x 3". Use decorative edged
scissors to cut around all edges of smaller lime cardstock piece and top
edge of larger lime cardstock piece.
- Use blue Opaque Stix pen to randomly draw small blue flowers on
white cardstock for background. Use white, blue and black for larger
flowers on background of larger lime cardstock piece. Use white Opaque
Stix for petals, blue for center. Outline all in black. Use stencil and
black Opaque Stix pen for "Thinking" on the smaller lime cardstock
piece. On white cardstock scraps, draw four flowers. Use silver Opaque
Stix pen to draw petals. Use blue Opaque Stix for flower centers.
Outline all with black Opaque Stix. Allow to dry and cut out with
Adhere sentiment piece at top of white cardstock. Adhere remaining lime
cardstock piece at bottom, lining up edges. Use label maker for "Hope"
"Faith" and "of you." Refer to photo for placement of sentiment label
and flower "stems".
- Adhere flowers as shown. Place entire piece in cover slots provided in Case. Cut ribbon to two pieces of 5" each and adhere to outer cover of case.