- Marvy Uchida Embossing Flower Maker - Buttercup, Cosmos, Primrose, and Daisy
- Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Punch- extra jumbo circle,
- Marvy® Clever Lever Jumbo Craft Punch - circle
- Marvy® Dye based ink pad- black
- 9” square shadowbox
- Patterned paper- text and italic prints
- Cardstock in green, black, beige, blue
- Bird stamp
- Assorted Brads- 1 per flower
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Aleenes Original Tacky glue
- STYROFOAM® brand foam sheet- ½ thick
- 1/32” hole punch
- Spanish moss, florist wire, wire cutters
- Remove the top and glass from Shadow Box.
Set aside. Use the paper trimmer to cut text paper and black and green
cardstock to fit back of shadow box (Note: approximately ¼” smaller than
oversize of box, 8 ¾.”). Tear left edge of cardstocks and glue in
layers to inside back of shadow box. Cut ½ sheet of foam to 8” and glue
to bottom inside bottom of box with tacky glue. Let dry completely.
- Use dye ink pad and bird stamp on blue cardstock. Cut out bird with scissors and glue to back inside of box on left side.
- Make Flowers by punching two shapes from cardstocks and patterned papers. Ink edges and Embossed
areas of flowers to emphasis. Layer flowers together and glue. Use
circle punches for flower centers as desired. Insert brads by punching
through flowers and circle centers.
- Use florist wire and wire cutters to cut lengths of wire to 4”-6” in
varying lengths. Glue flower punches to wire at back of punches with
paper adhesive, letting dry completely. When dry, insert flowers into
foam at bottom of box, securing with a small amount of tacky glue in
holes. Cover foam with moss. Replace glass and front of box.