- Marvy® Clever Lever Jumbo Craft Punch - Circle
- Marvy® Ink Pad - Black
- Marvy® Mini Glue Tape
- Crafting Paper with Gingham patterns
- Black paper with white dots - Making Memories®
- Alphabet Stamps- 1/4“ lowercase letters
- 3/8" ribbon: White with black dots, 1/4 yard, Offray®, Black and White Gingham, 5" Bobbin Ribbon, Morex®
All measurements are in inches.
- 1. Make Bag and flower. Fold 8" x 8" crafting paper with gingham pattern as follows.
- Turn the paper sideways and fold it in half, on the diagonal. (a)
Flip the "bag" over and fold the other piece of the top point downward.
Adhere with glue (d) Cut one 1" x 8" piece from white paper. Fold 1" x
8" paper accordion style. Glue ends together to form flower. Glue to
front of bag.
- Take the right side corner and fold it to the left (b).
- Repeat for left side (c)
- Take the first piece of the top point and fold downward. Adhere with glue.
- Punch and rubberstamp circles. Use punch to punch one circle each out of the black and white dots and lime Green paper. Use rubberstamps to stamp "for you" on lime green paper. Glue circles together and glue to center of flower on bag.
- Adhere ribbon. Cut white with black dots ribbon into two lengths of 4
1/2". Glue to inside top of bag for handles. Cut black and white
gingham ribbon to one 4" piece and one 1" piece. Glue 4" piece to top
front of bag. Tie a knot in 1" piece and glue to top right of bag.