- Marvy® Uchida Garden Craft Markers- white, yellow, orange
- Marvy® Uchida Clever Lever Craft Punch-
- Giga - Scalloped Heart
- Super Jumbo - Oval
- Extra Jumbo - Flower, scalloped oval
- Jumbo - Heart, circle, Country heart
- Marvy® Uchida Le Plume marker- black
- Small wood box with oval handles
- Cardstock- dark brown, light brown, white
- Medium wiggle eyes- two
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
Instructions for Squirrel
Use the Garden Craft Markers to paint the Wood Box
alternating colors of orange, yellow and white. Use black marker to
outline front of box and to write “Harvest Fun” on wood box.
Punch the following from the cardstock:
Dark Brown- one large oval, one scalloped oval, two circles, two country hearts
Light Brown- one scalloped heart, four medium hearts, one flower
White- two country hearts
Use the paper trimmer to cut dark brown cardstock to 2” square. Cut
three very small strips for the acorn stems.
Cut rounded tops off hearts to form acorns. Cut circles in half to form
caps. Use Le plume pen to make details and to outline acorns and caps.
Glue acorn to cap and stems. Cut flower in half to form squirrel hands.
Use Le plume market to outline scalloped heart, hands, and to draw
details on oval for tail.
Assemble squirrel from punches and adhere to front of wood box as shown.
Use marker for mouth and to outline white hearts for teeth. Glue wiggle
eyes on squirrel.