Puffy Velvet is the only fabric marker that puffs up after you heat it with a heat tool. It is great for t-shirts, aprons, canvas totes and denim. Puffy Velvet is also great for paper crafts. Ideal for light and dark fabrics. Super easy to use, free hand or with a template.
- Heat tool required
- Creates a velvety texture when heated.
- Acid free, Odorless, Lightfast.
- Best if applied to prewashed fabrics
- Shake well before each use.
- Dry for about 20~30 minutes.
- Heat with Heat tool. Hair drier not recommended.
- Do not over heat.
- Wash on delicate cycle. Use mild detergent
- Line Dry
- Keep capped when not in use
- Water based pigmented ink.
- Iron around artwork. Do not iron directly.
- Writes on most fabrics
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
Great on: T-shirts, canvas bags, canvas shoes, denim and paper.
- Draw image.
- Let ink dry @ 20~30 minutes before heating to achieve a uniform effect.
- After you let it completely dry heat it up with a Heat Tool.
- It should start puffing up. Do not rub after puff up effect is achieved.
25 colors available: white, black, red, blue, green, yellow, brown, orange, violet, pink, light blue, warm gray, golden ochre, olive green, pale violet, coral pink, cool grey flesh tone, light teal, fluorescent green, fluorescent yellow, fluorescent orange, fluorescent violet, fluorescent pink, fluorescent light blue
1022_6A, PRIMARY SET:
white, black, red, green, yellow, light blue
1022_6B, BRIGHT SET:
orange, light teal, pale violet, olive green, pink, violet
1022_6C, FLUORESCENT SET:
fluorescent green, fluorescent yellow, fluorescent orange, fluorescent violet, fluorescent pink, fluorescent light blue